Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, ABI/TBI, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of carers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and South Australia. With over 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
Why work with Nextt?
- We are a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices
- We value the lived experiences of our employees
- We provide variety and flexibility
- We places a value on diversity, collaboration and respect
About the role
The Customer Relation Officer takes care of the intake, on boarding and support of new participants. This includes interpretation and implementation of NDIS plans and completion of service agreements based on assessment of individual goals. The CRO manages service bookings through the Portal and links the participant with stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes.
Successful candidates will be based out of our Geelong office in the Geelong CBD.
This role comes with the satisfaction of following through with participants and those supporting them as they navigate NDIS processes and benefit from the services by learning new skills and fulfilling goals.
To be a successful applicant you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the delivery of customer support plans within a disability framework to achieve outcomes
- Minimum 2 years in a customer interaction role in the disability / mental health sector or related field
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in a related discipline in Health, community, disability or business
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and managing customer support plans
- Experience in the NDIS and Insurance desirable
- Demonstrated experience of the intake / assessment function, planning and service delivery within a disability environment
- Understanding and experience implementing an active support, strength based and recovery approach to support a client to have a meaningful life
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear police, working with children & DWES checks plus a valid driver's licence & the right to work in Australia
You will also need to have the following soft skills to be successful in this role:
- Passion and desire to provide excellent customer service
- A team player but with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, click "Apply now" and attach your resume and cover letter.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.