Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of carers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
Our services include skill building, in-home support, nursing, specialist housing and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
About the role:
Based in our Chippendale officer, the Operations Business Analyst you will be providing insights and implementing operational and process improvements as part of a centralized function that services our Operations Teams. You will also support project initiatives and functional teams in the adoption of new ways of working to ensure sustainable best practices are embedded and achieve their intended outcomes.
This role is reporting to our Senior Operations Business Analyst and will provide support to not only them but our Systems Administrator to manage the database. Finally, you will provide user support to our central system to the wider business and various departments.
- Exhibits good knowledge of business operations and core systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibits good technical skills
- Ability to work with systems and data sources
- Ability to multi-task and work between functional and technical teams
- Being able to work with cross functional teams
- Experience in a similar function, across functional/operational work processes and how systems enable and support users.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server 2012 and the ability to write SQL queries and crystal reports.
- Experience with Carelink database administration would be an advantage.
- Experience with Tableau and/or SAP Crystal Reports would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognise a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilise our services
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees at Nextt
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team of people who are passionate about providing quality services that supports our clients to get more out of life.
If this role sounds right for you, click "apply now" or email your resume to Aaron Bugeja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.