Nextt is a dynamic, national organisation that provides community based supports to NDIS participants across Australia. Nextt has been supporting participants since NDIS began operating and has grown and gathered expertise, earning a reputation for exceptional service in the field of complex autism, cognitive disabilities and mental health.
At Nextt we are committed to delivering high quality services focusing on a participant's goals and dreams.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified and experienced Support Coordinator based in our Camberwell office on a fixed term full time contract.
The Support Coordinator will provide Support Coordination to participants assisting them to achieve the goals agreed in their NDIS plans. The role focuses on addressing challenges, assisting participants to connect with supports and build capacity and resilience.
Why Consider this role?
This challenging role is an opportunity to deliver dramatic change the lives and outlook of people who are struggling with the everyday activities of life that most of us take for granted. It takes helping people and making a contribution to a much higher level.
Many inspiring accounts of participant success are testament to the dedication and talent of the team at Nextt. Members of the Co-ordination team declare that their role at Nextt is challenging and completely fulfilling. They attribute their love of the role to support from the strong collaborative team, excellent communication, the synergy created by diversity and the trust and respect expressed by the organization for the co-ordination role.
- Is a national company with employment opportunities across all our offices
- Values the lived experiences of our employees
- Provides variety and flexibility
- Places a value on diversity, collaboration and respect
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees at Nextt
To be successful in this role you would meet the following criteria
- Relevant degree or qualification with 3 or more years’ experience in the disability/mental health/community services sector
- Significant knowledge of NDIS funded plans with prior experience in a support coordination role or similar
- Demonstrated experience in case management and supporting people with complex needs
- Connections and networks of local social and community services available to people with NDIS funding
- Thrive in a supportive team environment
- Clear police, working with children & DWES checks plus a valid driver's licence & the right to work in Australia
If this is in line with your expectations of a role, please apply via this advertisement with a cover letter and resume outlining your skills, experience and why this role appeals to you.
For further details please contact Stephanie Kapsis, People and Culture Partner for a confidential discussion on 03 9829 9142 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.