Nextt is a leading provider of services, organised to support people with a disability so they can get more out of life while working towards individual goals and dreams. Our participants have an intellectual disability, mental illness or acquired brain injury and may need support with some of the things that most of us take for granted. Services are organised by a small committed and innovative team, working in a team environment where skills and experiences are shared, challenges met and solutions found in the pursuit of the best outcomes for all.
As many participants and their families are delighted with the services provided by Nextt, we are experiencing a period of rapid growth. To support this growth, Nextt Adelaide has an office based role for a full time Customer Service Consultant.
Based in an Eastern suburb of Adelaide this unique customer service role is an opportunity to schedule important services for people with a disability so that they are connected with the support workers who are right for them. Part of a passionate team that makes a significant difference to the lives of the participants supported by Nextt you would also be interacting with our team of committed and talented support workers.
At Nextt we strive to get more out of life as we all have a part to play in the delivery of services that support people in the pursuit of their goals and dreams.
The Nextt team would welcome you as an individual and value your unique skills, point of view and professional contribution. We believe in collaboration to create the best solutions for our participants and our support workers.
As well as your outstanding customer focus, resilience and strong organisation skills, adaptability and commitment, the role requirements are;
- An genuine interest in people, particularly those with a disability
- An ability to clearly communicate on the telephone in a sensitive and friendly manner
- Able to listen and provide solutions
- Proficient keyboard and technical skills
- Our service delivery standards require a person who is reliable, punctual and committed to supporting people
- Experience and knowledge of Disability and Mental Health Services, NDIS funding would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks, work under time constraints, constructively manage pressure.
- An understanding of award conditions relating to rosters
- Experience working with roster systems - preferably Carelink
- Clear National Police check issued within the last 12 months
- Clear DCSI Disability, Working with Children Check
- A sense of humour with team spirit
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
If you a keen to be part of a creative and committed group, please consider sharing your talents with us. Send your resume with a short cover letter to outline your professional skills and experiences as well as something about you, the individual, your skills, talents and aspirations.
Let us know why you would be the right person to join our small passionate team!
Jan - Recruiter/ People and Culture Business Partner