Nextt Health is a dynamic and fast-growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community with a disability that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion.
A clear vision, investment in technology and development of effective processes have created exciting opportunities to develop new ways of working and for our teams to focus on supporting the wider business and driving commercial outcomes. There continues to be a strong customer focus, both internal and external.
Owing to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to expand our business in South East Queensland.
About the Role:
Reporting to the National, Business Development Manager; this role is responsible for driving business development activities across Brisbane Metro, Logan, Ipswich and Gold coast. You will be based in our office in Eight Mile Plains.
Key account abilities of the role include:
- Driving revenue growth through the establishment of value-adding relationships with external referral pathways
- Manages quoting to maintain established Gross Margin targets and achieve revenue growth for the South East Queensland region
- Collaborate with the National Business Development Manager and General Manager, Service Delivery in forecasting growth and setting and monitoring revenue targets
- Maintain and communicate an extensive knowledge of market conditions and trends, opportunities and competitor activity
- Ensure internal processes of lead generation, qualification and conversion are aligned and functioning effectively – including the efficacy of CRM data
- Monitor and influence client retention through direct intervention, management of client satisfaction and development of retention strategies where relevant
What we offer:
- Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognise a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilise our services
- Our brand new Brisbane office is, conveniently located in one of Brisbane south-side's most prestigious business precincts, with parking, access to gyms and cafes
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees at Nextt
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team of people who are passionate about providing quality services
- Great perks and discounts on products and services that enhance life at home and at work through Hero Shop exclusively for our employees!
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Territory qualifications ina business related discipline are preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience in sales or business development within the Disability sector/NDIS
- Previous sales experience with the ability to manage a healthy lead generation and opportunity management
- Demonstrated ability in identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels
- Passionate about working in the Mental Health/Disability sector
- Highly driven and motivated by success
- Drivers Licence
Furthermore the successful candidate will be required to have a satisfactory National Police Check clearance.
Please contact Jemma Sewell, People and Culture Business Partner, Brisbane for a confidential discussion on 07 3498 6345 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.