Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of support workers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
Our services include skill building, in-home support, nursing, specialist housing and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
About the Role:
A brilliant opportunity now exists for a hands on and talented Accounts Officer to join the team and provide a range of accounts functions, including an emphasis on Accounts Payable. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have responsibilities including:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Staff expense claims
- Corporate credit cards
- Fleet management
- Payment runs via EFT
- Coding and allocations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting Finance team with ad hoc tasks
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in Accounts Payable, coupled with the ability to provide, am broad range of administrative duties including accurate and expedient data processing. You will also possess:
- Proficiency required to use accounting software and databases.
- Intermediate computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Ability to assess invoice/documentation and allocate expenses in accordance with processing guidelines.
- Handle internal/external inquiries in efficient and professional manner.
- Strong demonstrated communication skills with suppliers and various stakeholders.
- Ability to identify problems and resolve it.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you feel this role is best for you click Apply Know or call Aaron on 02 8736 7212 for more details.