extt is a leading provider of services, organised to support people with a disability so that they get more out of life while working towards individual gaols and dreams. Our participants have an intellectual disability, mental illness or acquired brain injury and may need support with some of the things that most of us take for granted. Services are organised by a committed and innovative team, working in a team environment where skills and experiences are shared, challenges met and solutions found in the pursuit of the best outcomes for all.
As many participants and their families are delighted with the services organised by Nextt, the organisation is experiencing a period of rapid growth. As a result, we are looking for two full time Customer Service Consultants to join our dynamic scheduling team at Chippendale.
This unique customer service role is an opportunity to arrange important services for people with a disability so that they are connected with the support worker who is just right for them. You would also be interacting with the committed and talented support workers who help people to overcome challenges so that dreams become reality for so many of our participants. As a key part of the NDIS team in the Sydney region, the role would be accountable for
- Providing exceptional customer service to Nextt customers and staff through efficient, timely, accurate and friendly communication
- Accurate and efficient rostering and scheduling of staff and services for the Sydney region
- Linking and matching appropriate staff to clients for support
- Responding to phone, email and face-to face request for information regarding support services
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and act as a professional, friendly point of contact for clients, families, visitors, employees and others
- Administration tasks and duties
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
As well as your commitment and resilience, the role requirements are
- An interest in people, particularly those with a disability
- An ability to communicate on the telephone in a sensitive and friendly manner
- A multi tasker, able to listen and provide solutions
- Efficient keyboard and technical skills
- Our service delivery standards require a person who is reliable, punctual and committed to supporting people
- Some experience and knowledge of Disability and Mental Health Services and NDIS funding would be helpful
- Sensitive and professional telephone manner
- Clear National Police check issued within the last 12 months
- A good sense of humour and team spirit
- The right to work in Australia
If this sounds like you, please click on the 'apply now' link through SEEK and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.