About the company:
Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with mental health, autism and cognitive disabilities. Our expert team of support coordinators and workers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
At Nextt, we understand that some people face more challenges than others and we support our clients to learn new skills, build their capability and to get more out of life.
Our Brisbane region is currently experiencing rapid growing due to the recent role out of the NDIS in Queensland.
We are seeking a dedicated recruitment professional who be actively involved in workforce planning and the end to end recruitment of staff. They will also partner with the local team to provide HR support and guidance. The role reports to the General Manager, People and Culture, and is an important member of a national People and Culture team.
This is a amazing opportunity if you are a Brisbane local with a passion and desire to make a meaningful impact in your local community.
You are someone who is genuinely excited about all things recruitment & HR. The successful applicant will possess:
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Flawless administration skills
It would be advantageous to possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- At least 3 years experience in a recruitment / generalist HR role (experience in the disability industry will be highly regarded)
- Practical understanding of HR related legislation, policy and practice
Please attach you resume and a cover letter to explain your interest in this role, and send them as soon as possible to Trevor Gage, GM, People and Culture at email@example.com, or apply on-line.