Disability Support Workers - Residential
The Nextt Group is an innovative market leader in the Disability Sector, providing positive support for people with all abilities. The Nextt Group participants get more out of life –and so do the members of our diverse and skilled workforce!
The Nextt Group is experiencing a period of rapid growth, as many participants, delighted with our services recommend The Nextt Group as the provider they enjoy working with that supports them to achieve individual goals and dreams.
A high demand for services means that we have ongoing employment opportunities for skilled and experienced support workers.
We are seeking a number of experienced Disability Support Workers to provide exceptional support to male participants with complex needs in our accommodation facilities in Cranbourne North, Croydon & Croydon South.
Why Work with Nextt?
- Regular work and Flexible hours
- Supportive and Professional team
- Ongoing shifts to match your skills
- A healthy work life balance
- New opportunities and experiences to progress your career
- Excellent pay rates, including penalties
Please consider this role if you enjoy working in a team & meet the following criteria:
- Available for various shifts; early mornings, during the day, late afternoons and weekends
- Confident working with people who have challenging behaviours
- Patient, resilient and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Certificate IV or Certificate III in Disability
- Current Working with Children Check (employee)
- Current First Aid & Current CPR
- Police check completed with in the last 12 months with no disclosable outcomes
- Current Drivers Licence, registered & insured vehicle
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Disability Support Worker who is passionate about providing care and who is aligned with the Nextt values of acting with integrity and being committed, creative and responsive. If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
Join the team at Nextt to Get More out of Life!
To find out more about this opportunity, contact the People & Culture Officer, Diana Maneva, firstname.lastname@example.org 03 9829 9136
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.