Nextt is a dynamic Organisation providing exceptional quality care and support services to a large number of Clients located across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
Nextt is currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Disability Support Worker on the Central Coast who has a passion for providing excellent care.
Our support workers thrive on enriching the lives and building the skills of our clients to increase their independence.
The Roles would include some or all of the below services:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Behaviour support
- Skill Building
- Planning, cooking/preparation of meals
- Data recording
- Community Access
- Self-care support
- Shifts vary from before or after school shifts, day shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts
- Available to work from 10 + hours per week
- Available to work a variety of hours between Monday-Sunday
- Certificate III/IV Disability
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check issued within last 12 months
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Previous experience working within the disability and mental health sector
- Experience working with challenging behaviours
- Experience working with intellectual disabilities and associated behaviours
- Australian Drivers Licence, reliable & registered vehicle with insurance and confident navigation skills
- Mobile smart phone and internet access
- The right to work in Australia
The Ideal Applicant:
- Positive demeanour and resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- Patient, mature and reliable
- Professional commitment to providing exceptional care
- Strong personality
- Experience with behaviour support methods
- High care needs experience
- Lives locally to the Central Coast region
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Disability Support Worker who is passionate about providing care to people in the community and who aligns with our values of acting with integrity and being committed and responsive.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity, contact the People & Culture Business Partner, Kelly Newett, firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSES ON THE 8th of February 2019.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer