- Business Partner / Recruitment Focus
- Fast-paced and growing Disability, Mental Health and Attendant Care organisation
- Be autonomous and accountable for your Region
The Nextt Group is one of the largest privately owned providers of Disability, Mental Health, and Attendant Care services in Australia. We are extremely passionate about delivering excellent quality services that are consumer focused and directed.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic People and Culture Officer to support our business units in Newcastle and the North Coast.
About the role…
Reporting to the General Manager, People and Culture, this role looks after all aspects of HR, including but not limited to generalist support, end-to-end recruitment, policy and procedure management, IR/ER, monthly reporting and L&D.
Additionally, assistance in the implementation and delivery of corporate and local HR projects, programs and initiatives will provide challenge and exposure.
No two days are ever the same, and the pace is ‘fast and furious’! You will get to work with a great HR team across the Eastern Seaboard.
You are someone who is genuinely excited about all things HR. The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources (ideally)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a generalist HR role (experience in the services industry will be highly regarded)
- Practical understanding of HR related legislation, policy and practice
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference
- Great location, great team
- Benefits package
- Competitive salary
Please tell us why you are the best person to take up this opportunity. For further information, call Trevor Gage on (02) 87367213.