Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of carers provide comprehensive and coordinated range of in-home supports and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, ACT and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
About the Role:
This exciting opportunity will see you join our committed Central Programs team and roster the essential services of our Clients throughout the eastern seaboard (Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra, Victoria & South Australia). Meeting the rostering needs of our Aged Care clients, you will be responsible for rostering essential services varying from Personal Care, Home Care, Social Support and Respite. These are the vital support services that enable our Clients to remain in their homes, maintain their independence, participate in activities and build essential life skills.
Being at the forefront of contact for the business, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service, guidance and information to meet customer needs. The Customer Service Consultant role is varied and dynamic, with great opportunities to deliver a fantastic experience to our support workers and customers every day and help make their experience a great one.
Our team is supportive, dynamic and committed and the work is fast paced which means you will need to be able to prioritise constantly. You will be required to follow relevant policies and procedures throughout your daily duties whilst adhering to time-frames.
As a key part of the Nextt Central Programs Team, you will be accountable for:
- Rostering accurately using correct process and within designated timeframes
- Matching field support workers to clients within the appropriate location to provide relevant support based on requirement
- Backfilling vacant shifts to provide support services without any gaps
- Assisting with checking and approving timesheets for support workers
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders through efficient, timely, accurate, compliant and friendly communication and information sharing
- Responding to phone, & email queries and requests on rostering for support services
We are looking for candidates with a passion for helping clients in the community, who have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and great time management skills. You will be liaising with our clients and support workers on a daily basis ensuring smooth service delivery.
Success in this role will be enabled by minimum 2 years experience working in a similar or in a Customer Service or Contact Centre role and capacity as well as the demonstration of the following skills and experience:
- Current clear Police Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Previous experience working in customer service in a contact or support centre type environment;
- Strong commitment to meeting customers' needs;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry;
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills;
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons and persons with a disability.
We are determined to hire the best people who will make a great impact on the lives of our clients to help them get more out of life. If you have what it takes to successfully deliver in this role, please click 'Apply Now'.
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.