HCP Case Manager
Nextt Health is a growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion. Nextt offers a comprehensive and coordinated range of in-home supports and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and / or intellectual disabilities.
As a result of recent growth, Nextt is a seeking an experienced case manager to work out of our Tuncurry Office, to support our elderly clients in receipt of the Commonwealth Governments Home Care Packages. The successful applicant will introduce new clients to services and oversee services for established clients. This role is an opportunity to support and guide clients towards greater control over their lives by providing clear information to enable them to choose the types of care and services they need, in order that they can remain at home for longer.
This challenging role is an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and inclusive team where creativity, innovation and traditional case management skills are highly valued.
About you (Selection Criteria)
Success in this role will be enabled by at least 2 years experience working in a similar role and capacity as well as the demonstration of the following skills and experience:
- Current clear Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Strong commitment to meeting customers' needs
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons and persons with a disability.
- Available to work on a part-time basis starting 18 hours per/week
- A sensitive approach to the support of elderly people who wish to retain their independence and quality of life
- Negotiation skills resulting in workable plans that are within a client’s budget
- Experience and skill as a Case Manager using targeted interventions to assist people to maximize independence
- Well established networks for referrals enabling people to actively participate in their communities
- Experience with community projects, in particular Consumer Directed Care HCP Packages
- Client assessment and risk management skills that focus on well informed choice
- Relevant qualifications and knowledge
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with skills and experience.
This is a permanent part-time position beginning at 18 hours per week, with a view to increase due to growth. We will be considering applications as they come in, so please don't hesitate to apply.
If this sounds like you, please click on the 'apply now' link through SEEK and attach a copy of your your resume.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Jessie Glover, People & Culture Business Partner via email@example.com
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.