We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic person looking to take the next step in their career in joining the Lizard Centre based in Lane Cove in this autonomous Recruitment and HR Officer role.
About the company…
The Lizard Centre is one of Australia's foremost providers of evidence based early intervention treatment for children with autism and developmental delays. Our therapy program makes a huge difference in children's lives, and those of their families, using the scientifically validated Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) method. It is part of the broader Nextt Group is one of the largest privately-owned providers of Disability, Mental Health, Aged and Child Care services in Australia
About the role…
No two days are ever the same, and the pace is 'fast and energised!
The majority of activity is involved in sourcing therapy clinical staff, supporting a great Lizard team, working in a family ordinated environment and being part of a vibrant collaborative People and Culture team.
Reporting to the GM, People and Culture, this role looks after all aspects of HR for the Lizard Centre at Lane Cove, including but not limited to:
- End-to-end recruitment (including high volume recruiting for casual staff),
- Generalist HR support, administration & contract generation,
- Compliance and monthly reporting, and
Additionally, assistance in the implementation and delivery of corporate and local HR projects, programs and initiatives will provide challenge and exposure. The role will also include partnering with the Centre’s Manager and National Director on HR related matters.
You are someone who is genuinely excited about all things HR and enjoys end-to-end recruitment. The successful applicant will possess:
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Flawless administration skills
It would be advantageous to possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- At least 2 years' experience in a recruitment / generalist HR role (experience in the children's services industry will be highly regarded)
- Practical understanding of HR related legislation, policy and practice
Please tell us why you are the best person to take up this opportunity. Trevor Gage, GM, People and Culture - firstname.lastname@example.org