DISABILITY CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT
Nextt participants get more out of life and so do our workers!
Nextt is a dynamic Organisation providing exceptional quality care and support services to a large number of Clients located across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia. Nextt supports people with a disability or mental illness as well as families, children and young people with additional needs. We love to help people enjoy the journey towards individual goals.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Consultant with a passion for providing excellent service to work in our Disability department in our Newcastle office on a full-time basis.
The Disability Customer Service Consultant is a new role, established in response to business growth. As the Customer Service Consultant based in our Newcastle Office, you will service the Newcastle, Hunter and Maitland Region. Being the first point of contact for the business, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service, guidance and information to meet customer and staff needs.
As a key part of the Nextt team in Newcastle, you will be accountable for:
- Providing exceptional customer service to Nextt customers and staff through efficient, timely, accurate and friendly communication;
- Accurate and efficient rostering and scheduling of staff and services for the Newcastle/Hunter region;
- Linking and matching appropriate staff to clients for support;
- Responding to phone, email and face-to face request for information regarding support services;
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and act as a professional, friendly point of contact for clients, families, visitors, employees and others;
- Administration tasks and duties
Success in this role will be enabled by at least 2 years experience working in a similar role and capacity as well as the demonstration of the following skills and experience:
- Current clear Police Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Current clear Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Previous experience working in community services in a office based or field role
- Experience in customer service and administrator preferred but not essential;
- Strong commitment to meeting customers' needs;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry; prior use of/and knowledge of client information systems. Carelink System
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills;
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of persons with a disability.
If this sounds like you, please click on the 'apply now' link through SEEK and attach a copy of your resume.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Jessie Glover, People & Culture Business Partner on (02) 4041 5303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer