Nextt Health is a growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion.
A clear vision, investment in new IT platforms and a new Finance system will herald exciting opportunities to develop new ways of working and a focus on driving commercial outcomes.
This position is responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing invoices, statements and other items for mailing,
- Entering client’s receipts,
- Taking cash/cheque receipts to the bank,
- Taking mail to Australia Post,
- Ensuring stationery is controlled and replenished,
- Other duties as required.
The successful applicant will have a bright and happy personality and will be willing to work hard providing support to our customers and team to ensure we can achieve our growth goals this year and beyond.
Critical demonstrated competencies would include:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate computer literacy;
- Familiarity with various office machines;
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
This is an opportunity to gain the satisfaction of working in an organisation that genuinely makes a difference in people’s lives, working in a modern and positive environment in Chippendale with easy access to public transport.
If you feel this role is perfect for you click "Apply know" or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org