Nextt Health is one of Australia’s largest private providers of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of support workers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
Our services include skill building, in-home support, attendant care, and specialist housing and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
We are agile, responsive and progressively building a sustainable business and technology platform that will be best positioned to capture increasing growth and help our clients to get more out of life.
About the role:
Our Finance team, based in Sydney, provides support to the business nationally. A key member of the team, this role reports directly to the Group CFO and will also act as their deputy.
We are seeking a highly capable, motivated and hands-on Group Finance Manager to provide leadership and execution of the following:
- Systems integration projects (including a recent acquisition)
- Delivery of the month end process and reporting for the consolidated group, including the Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Preparation of budgets and forecast for the group, while monitoring year to date performance.
This could be either a permanent or fixed- term contract role.
An experienced Finance Manager, you will have demonstrated resilience, self-confidence and adaptability in your previous role. Additionally, you would have:
- Current CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills and ability to drive outcomes
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your shelves
If you are passionate about helping a business grow, possess the above competencies and can hit the ground running then please click "APPLY" now.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.