Nextt Health is a growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion. A clear vision, investment in new IT platforms and a new Finance system, will herald exciting opportunities to develop new ways of working and for the finance team a focus on supporting the wider business and driving commercial outcomes.
About the Role:
This exciting opportunity will see you join our committed team and roster the essential services of our Clients throughout the eastern seaboard (Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra, Victoria & South Australia). Meeting the rostering needs of our Aged Care clients, you will be responsible for rostering essential services varying from Personal Care, Home Care, Social Support and Respite. These are the vital support services that enable our Clients to remain in their homes, maintain their independence, participate in activities and build essential life skills.
Being at the forefront of contact for the business, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service, guidance and information to meet customer needs. The Customer Service Consultant role is varied and dynamic, with great opportunities to deliver a fantastic experience to our support workers and customers every day and help make their experience a great one.
As a key part of the Nextt team in Melbourne, you will be accountable for:
- Rostering accurately using correct process and within designated time-frames
- Scheduling supports in line with goals and preferences
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders through efficient, timely, accurate, compliant and friendly communication and information sharing
- Linking appropriate staff to clients for support
- Responding to phone, email and face-to face request for information regarding support services
Success in this role will be enabled by minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role and capacity as well as the demonstration of the following skills and experience:
- Current clear Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Previous experience working in customer service, administration and aged care or disability sector
- Strong commitment to meeting customers' needs
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons and persons with a disability
If you have what it takes to successfully deliver in this role, please click 'Apply Now'.
The Nextt Group values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.