We are currently looking for a talented Systems Application Administrator to be part of a dynamic team at our Sydney office.
Nextt Health is a growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion.
A clear vision, investment in new IT platforms and a new Finance system, will herald exciting opportunities to develop new ways of working and for the finance team a focus on supporting the wider business and driving commercial outcomes.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Transformation Program Manager and based out of our Chippendale office, this is a hands-on role responsible for providing day to day operational support to our Carelink+ database users responding to queries, requests for information, reports, managing new as well as existing user access to ensure that the database is maintained, optimized and relevant data security and compliance measures are in place.
As part of the support team, some of the key areas you would be responsible for are:
- Driving continuous improvement by taking initiatives to identify opportunities & improve processes optimising system performance and enhancing user experience
- Optimise use of the Carelink+ system and in line with compliance and regulatory standards
- Provide technical support ensuring users have a positive experience through a secure system
- Deliver key outcomes by taking personal responsibility for the quality and timelines of work with the ability to focus on the desired result, setting challenging goals and exceeding them
- Building and maintaining customer satisfaction with the services and support delivered
- Professionally and articulately convey ideas and facts through written and verbal and adapt to ensure clarity in order to communicate to a diverse audience
To be successful in this role, you would have:
- Tertiary education or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar support application function/system analysis preferably in the Heath Care sector
- Industry Experience with Carelink database administration would be an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server 2012 and the ability to write SQL queries and crystal reports
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite Demonstrated trouble shooting, analytics and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service and strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Advanced reporting capability with an ability to provide insight and context to data analytics
- Be a team player as well as possess the ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Project Management experience with high level of attention to detail Business Intelligence would be desirable
If you have the drive to take on the challenge and want to join a business that makes a difference, click Apply Now and tell us why we should consider you.
Please note as part of our recruitment and selection process, the successful candidate will be required to go through a National Police Check.