About the company...
Nextt is a growing disability service provider, who offer a broad range of services & supports to clients throughout Australia. Our Geelong Region is growing and we need another customer service/scheduling/rostering specialist to join the team! This position is a permanent part time opportunity, with a permanent roster, which will be discussed at interview. It also includes covering some of our existing team for holiday and sick leave when required. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who truly enjoys working in a rostering/scheduling environment and who enjoys being part of a dedicated and professional team who always strive to get the best outcomes for all our customers.
About the opportunity...
Working as a scheduler within a busy office environment, supporting disability support workers working with NDIS participants, you will be working closely with our existing team to provide scheduling and rostering of the right supports for our NDIS participants. We would love to hear from people who believe that first class customer service is just another part of their job, enjoy a fast paced, diverse and sometimes challenging work environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who is engaging and positive, and focused to provide a high level of customer service at all times. It will be important that you have previous experience as a scheduler or rostering consultant, with specific disability health experience being highly desirable.
- Responding to customer queries, phone calls and emails
- Ensuring client supports are scheduled and any changes/ requests are responded to
- Ensure continuity of client care is maintained
- Working with the team on staffing, matching of client preferences, and understanding clients’ needs
- Ensuring database is up to date with client and employee details and notes
- General administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Previous rostering experience
- Working knowledge of CareLink (highly desirable)
- Understanding of the NDIS and NDIS funding
- Positive team player
- Well-developed computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and positive, "can do" personality
- Ability to solve problems and think on the spot
- Ability to work within a team, and independently
- Fast paced & challenging environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Make a difference and contribute to outcomes
- Immediate start available