Nextt is a dynamic organisation providing exceptional quality care and support to a large number of clients located across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Relations Officer in our Melton office.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for the right candidate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
As the Customer Relations Officer your position will encompass the following
- Onboarding & maintaining Nextt clients
- Facilitating exceptional customer experience and engagement, and achievement of client goals
- Building relationships with clients, their families and external providers
- Assisting clients to maximise the benefits of their NDIS package in an acceptable timeframes
- Liaise with clients and third parties to resolve plan related issues
- Capture and maintain client information across various management systems
- Compliance management
- Supporting the regional management team with the implementation of strategic and business planning
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Experience working with people with a disability
- Customer service within the NDIS framework
- Knowledge (or lived experience) of specific disability types including (but not limited to) Mental Health, cognitive disability, intellectual disability, Autism
- Capacity to problem solve
- Exceptional time management
- Experienced complaints management
Tertiary qualifications in human service related field
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference
- Great location, working with a great team of people
- Benefits package
- Competitive salary
Please tell us why you are the best person to take up this opportunity.
For further information, please contact Emily Chatham , email@example.com,au