Nextt is excited to be opening a new home in the Ryde/Eastwood area, and is seeking the right people to provide support to four men moving in to this home very soon.
Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our team of support workers offer comprehensive disability services across NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. With 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over this time.
About the role:
Nextt is seeking people to support four men with psychosocial disabilities to live in a supported independent living setting.
The men require support to gain independence and work towards their individual goals. This environment will be person centred and aim to assist the men to be involved in every aspect of living independently.
- a passion and commitment to provide positive, enabling support to people with a disability and mental illness
- previous experience in a direct support role or similar
- positive, outgoing and able to assist people get more out of life
- reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Valid Australian drivers licence and
- The right to work in Australia
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Individual Support, Disability or Community Services (or currently studying)
- Previous experience supporting people with mental health
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Support Worker who is passionate about providing support to people with a disability and who aligns with our values of acting with integrity and being committed and responsive.
The hours of work will vary due to this being a 24/7 supported environment.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer