We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic person looking to take the next step in their career in joining the Lizard Centre based in Lane Cove in this Recruitment Officer role.
About the company…
The Lizard Centre is one of Australia's foremost providers of evidence based early intervention treatment for children with autism and developmental delays. Our therapy program makes a huge difference in children's lives, and those of their families, using the scientifically validated Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) method. It is part of the broader Nextt Group which is one of the largest privately-owned providers of Disability, Mental Health, Aged and Child Care services in Australia
About the role…
No two days are ever the same, and the pace is 'fast and energised'!
The majority of activity is involved in sourcing casual therapy clinical staff, supporting a great Lizard team, working in a family orientated environment and being part of a vibrant collaborative Operations team.
Reporting to the People & Culture Business Partner this role looks after the recruitment of casual clinical staff for the Lizard Centre at Lane Cove, including but not limited to:
- End-to-end high volume recruitment (casual staff),
- Matching of recruited casual clinical staff to clients, administration & contract generation,
- Compliance and monthly reporting
- The office hours for this role will ideally be 9.30am - 6.00pm
Additionally, assistance in other recruitment activities and related administration as the need arises.
You are someone who is genuinely excited about all things People and enjoys end-to-end recruitment. The successful applicant will possess:
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Flawless administration skills
- At least 2 years' experience in a recruitment (experience in the children's services industry will be highly regarded)
- Practical understanding of HR related legislation, policy and practice
Please tell us why you are the best person to take up this opportunity. Jenny Cantwell, People and Culture Business Partner- firstname.lastname@example.org