Support Workers……you deserve Rock Star recognition! You should be mobbed and idolised in recognition of the amazing life changing support you provide for the people you work with.
At Nextt, we idolise and admire our support workers. We are interested in their Rock Star qualities as well as their interests and special talents, availability for work, aspirations and career goals.
Nextt is a leading provider of programs that support people with autism, cognitive disabilities and acquired brain injury. Our workforce is a diverse and talented team of dedicated workers who support each other to deliver services focusing on skill and capacity building and a joyful journey towards the goals and dreams of participants.
Participants at Nextt get more out of life working with support workers who are resourceful and creative and have those Rock Star qualities that make them stand out in a crowd.
At Nextt we all get more out of life! We would love to hear from you and welcome you to our team if you are a support worker deserving Rock Star recognition, who stands out for your knowledge, commitment and thoughtfulness.
Current opportunities with regular ongoing shifts are in the Geelong Region, Bannockburn, Winchelsea and Inverleigh. You need to live locally in these areas to make the most of your time and provide the best support for participants.
You will get more out of life with Nextt!
Please share your remarkable skills with our participants so that they will fly towards their dreams.
Along with your outstanding personal qualities, we need you to have these to become a Nextt support worker:
- National Police Check issued within the last 12 months with no disclosed outcomes
- An International Police Check, if you have lived overseas for more than 12 months in the last ten years
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- A qualification related to the services along with relevant paid experience. This may be a degree in Psychology, Social Work or Health Science, a Community related qualification, Allied Health training or a Certificate IV in Disability.
- A reliable vehicle that is registered and insured
- You must have a FULL AUSTRALIAN DRIVERS LICENCE FOR THIS ROLE
- Mobile phone with internet access
- Courage and commitment to meet the challenges of the role
- Clear, respectful and courteous communication style
- You will need to provide your consent to be checked against the Disability Workers Exclusion List
- 100 points of ID will be required
- Successful completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation Modules
- You will also need to provide evidence of your work rights in Australia
This opportunity may be a good match for you if you are a remarkable support worker, passionate about supporting people in your community and are aligned with the Nextt values of acting with integrity, being creative, committed and responsive.
Nextt values diversity and is an inclusive equal opportunity employer.
Please include your resume and a short cover letter to let me know about your remarkable qualities.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Penny Griffin People and Culture Business Partner Nextt Geelong