Specialised Attendant Care Providers- Complex Needs Carers
About the role
We are seeking to employ dedicated support Workers to assist our clients in their homes in the Charlestown area. Work varies from assistance with personal care which includes; showering, toileting, bowel and catheter care, plus domestic assistance and transportation. This role would be suited to individuals who have extensive experience working with high needs clients with complex behaviours.
The hours of work vary from both long to short shifts and include weekday shifts, evening and weekend shifts as well as overnight hours.
- Minimum qualification of Cert IV in Individual Support/Aged Care/ Disability
- Experience in supporting people with an acquired brain injury
- Experience with positive behaviour support plans
- Awareness of person centered & strength based practices
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills
- Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
- Experience working with clients with mental health conditions
- Mobile phone with internet access
- The right to work within Australia
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Newett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 40415309
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.